Egypt In Chaos

I woke up in the morning while the sun was shining and none of my slaves came into my room to rub pastes and oils on me.

I said to myself "Where are they?" I said furiously. So I walked out the door and see all my slaves were in chaos and even more pyramids were falling down.

Sunday 1918 July.

I called everyone to a special meeting and asked them " What's wrong?" They all said " WE WANT LESS WORK, WE WANT BETTER LIVES AND WE WANT MORE FOOD!" and then they all left the room.

Monday 1918 August.

I called another meeting and told them " I will give you anything you want just please don't make Egypt turn Into chaos again."

They said " Ok." BUT... they were lying.

Wednesday 1918 August.

They continued destroying Egypt and I said to myself " Maybe if I pray to the gods more often,they would stop." So I bolted to the temple and I remembered that I have to sacrifice a bull's throat but the butcher is destroying buildings too.

So I looked for a bull and found one three miles away. I ran as fast as I could to catch the bull and luckily it was sleeping. So I gripped my knife tightly and cut its throat.

I ran back to the temple and I was EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED!

I gave the gods the bull and prayed to them.

Friday 1918 August.

They stopped destroying buildings for a while but they started again so I prayed to the gods again.

Sunday 1918 August.

It finally stopped so I called another meeting and I told them again" Please don't turn Egypt into chaos again, I will do anything."

They said " Fine." I was relived.

I was trying to persuade them to help me rebuild Egypt and they screamed " Ok!"

Today I learnt to always pray to the gods because we Egyptians think that if the Pharaoh does not pray to the gods, Egypt will turn into chaos.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!