Kidnapped

It was a dark and cold night even a pin dropping on the cement could be heard. The trees waved and swayed in the breeze.
Where is everyone? Did something happen? I’m in an old dark ghost town. I'm shaking in my boots none is around I’m standing by myself. I'm an eighteen year old girl it's 2020 on the 5th of February. I’m walking down an ally way. What I’m about to say may shock you.
So it’s as chilling as ice from the Antarctic is cold s I walk down the alley way like I do every day for school, but this time was different instead of being by myself it was me and a single shadow.it had to arms like me and you it and two feet to and two legs as well he wore a top hat on his head he had glasses to wear for his seeing and he had a walking stick to help him see, but there was no person to match the shadow. I was by myself in the alley way only me and the shadow.
All of a sudden out of the blue the shadow vanished from the ground. All of a sudden I felt a really tight grip on my shoulders. Taken in to the back seat of a car guess who I saw driving the car.it was the shadow stirring the car. I couldn’t see where I was going because it was a pitch black evening. All I know was that it couldn’t be good. After a long time we came to a stop. When the shadow got out of the car he said “This is your new home. Let me show you around.”
I shake not knowing what to expect. I saw the house is was like a castle. I hoped the room was nice. The shadow seemed nice.
The next morning I woke up to a really strange environment. I was tied to a chair with black tape stuck to my mouth. The room was quiet dark. The only thought I had on my mind was should I escape or should I stay.it was obvious I was kidnapped I decided to escape at night when it was dark well when I thought it was dark at least.
Night came quiet fast and I decided to escape I loosened my ties and got out of the chair and made a run for it I still had the ties on my wrists and the tape on my mouth at this point. I'm not sure what happened next I can’t remember I think I passed out but when I woke I had a big surprise...
I was in a bed I’m pretty sure yesterday was a dream but then again why would I have the ties around my wrists and tape on my mouth. I also wasn’t in my bed I was in the new bed at Andy’s house with the room I was given yesterday.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!