Jail House

There was an old and rusty house. Everybody who came to this house were trapped forever in a brick jail cell. Kate went to this house, because all the five star motels were occupied. Her mum died many years ago because she swam in a swamp and drowned. This was the first trip without her and now she was a young lady. When Kate went to knock on the door, she walked on the mat with a red cross. She could hear witches laughing scarily. The floor mat suddenly opened up and she fell into a jail cell. It was very dark with only a little of bit light coming through. She felt she was all alone. But she wasn’t, her best friend Milly was there. She was happy to see her in there. Milly said to her, “I have been in this jail for a long time.” Kate asked, “How did you get all this food though?”
“There is an ordering machine,” replied Milly.
“Now I ‘ye got an idea to get out,” said Kate.
“What is it?” “Do we have anything sharp?” “Of course I do. I have a very sharp knife,” said Milly. The plan was to screw the knife into the wall and take the bricks out. Then they had to go through the tunnel where the food machine was and get out of the building. They worked very hard. When they finished and got out through the tunnel, they went back home and called the police.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!