Jelly Monster Attack In Lollyland.

It was a nice day but as everyone knows when it’s a nice day, in my eyes it means time for the PlayStation to come out. Today I am super excited to play because Mum bought me a new game. It’s all about surviving the massive jelly monster attack in Lolly Land. There is only one way to win, the way to win is to find the secret exit and go through it but you can’t die.
I had been playing for about 30mins when Mum yelled out “Blake, I’m going to the shops, I will only be 2 hours. I will lock you in and don’t answer the door to anyone.” So off she went and I just sat there and played my game. About an hour had past and all the power went out but………. The TV stayed on. My game it was playing by its self. All of a sudden the lights started flashing purple and all the doors opened.
I transformed into my character from my game. I also had a map in one hand and a sword in the other. My home, my lovely home was turning into Lolly Land. My life, my life its turning into my game, the part I’m dreading is when the mon…………. to late their here. I was surrounded by jelly monsters in every size, but one monster was missing, the king of the monsters.
I realised that at the start of the game you get time to escape, hide, run. That’s exactly what I was going to do. Until the door rung, I remembered what mum said don’t answer the door to anyone, but it rung again. What was I going to do? I only have one minute to run and someone is trying to get in. I ran upstairs straight to my Mum’s cupboard. Down stairs I heard a BIG BANG, there was boom, boom, boom as the thing walked up the stairs. I looked through the crack of the cupboard and of course my luck was not getting any better it was the king of the monsters.
My arm moved up and opened the door but I didn’t want it to. I worked it out, I’m playing in someone else’s game. What am I going to do? Mum is going to be home soon, I’m going to be doomed. Life suddenly got hard when my controller decided they were going to make me fight. I have never defeated the king. This is going to be a challenge. Then I remembered the biggest rule. If you kill the king you win. My life is at stake, this person had better be a good controller. The game was on, we would hit him, he would hit us. Back and forth it went. Until the king fell, he died, we had won. Yes, I thought. All of a sudden everything changed back. I was sitting playing PlayStation. The jelly monsters were gone. Life was back to normal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!