Candy Land

The moon was sparkling in the night sky with the stars twinkling so bright. The sound of the waterfall falling was so soft and silent. The kids where fast asleep in their little mushroom huts. They resided in a lovely land called candy land. The grass, trees, flowers, waterfall, even their mushroom huts were candy. As the sun rose and the moon fell it was finally morning again. The caliababies (children) rushed outside to get to their magic mushroom chairs and fly around to their secret cave. This cave was named the cave of magic because when the caliababies first spotted the cave it was like magic and that's where they got their magic chairs. The caliababies wanted to play candy seek so they did. One caliababy yelled out to Mattie and Jet (two caliababies) and said you’re in for candy seek 1...2...3...4...5...6...20 ready or not here we come. They have been looking for ages and they couldn't find anyone so they ventured out more into candy land. Still finding no one, they groaned waiting for someone to pop out and scare them. Maybe we should head back Mattie declared. No if we go back now the other caliababies could still be hiding and waiting for us to find them Jet angrily pointed out. As they ventured more they came across a wood full of candy fruit. Their tummies were grumbling and they couldn't resist having one. Back at the cave the other caliababies got sick of waiting for Mattie and Jet so they went back to the village. No one noticed that Mattie and Jet where still missing and carried on with their day. Later on in the day Mattie saw a cave that looked like their magic cave but it had seaweed as a door way with little yellow flowers on it. They walked into the cave and all they saw was mist so they walked through to see what was on the other side. Finally out of the mist they were back to where they started counting and they found that there was no other magic chairs there was only their magic chairs. Back at the village the caliababies where cloud gazing and suddenly they saw Mattie and Jet riding on their magic chairs. They were all cheering and shouting YAY!! They got back just in time for supper.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!