Bare Runnings

His heart was pounding and his cheeks were rushing red and his bare feet were hitting the pathway as he ran.His name was Joe Runnings.
There was a big running race coming on and Joe was training he trains a bit differently to other people he runs in bare feet which powers his feet as he runs. He trains and trains until the day comes. The man says take your marks Joe waits…."GO!' he's says and there off with an amazing start joe as usual is coming some where between 5 and 1 and finally the finish line comes in his sight he sprints as fast as he can but he's puffed out he sees other people ahead he sprints to the line he overlaps 5 people he crosses his family and friends cheer with delight as he crosses the line he gets his medal and shows his parents and they gave him an ice cream because he did so well. And They Lived Runningley ever after.



!THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!