A Hated Bravery

Its hard for a girl to be sure if she wants to be rescued, I mean, I quite took to the dragon. Its nice to be liked, if you know what I mean. He was so nicely physical, with his claws and lovely green skin, and that awesome tail, and the way he looked at me, he made me feel like he was all ready to eat me. And a girl might enjoy that. So when this boy turned up, wearing machinery on a really dark horse.to be honest, I didn't much fancy him. I mean what was under all that hard ware? He might have no hair or a bad breath. But the dragon, well you could see all his equipment with one glance. Still,what could I do? The dragon got himself beaten by the machinery boy, and the girl now has a future to think of.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!