Jail Break

It was just another ordinary day for shadow in his kingdom eating chocolate and chillaxing then AHH! He squealed the next thing I noticed I was in the murky jail I asked the angry guard why is I in jail?
He just grunted at me huh I said “I think he doesn’t know ether” when Joe the grumpy guard was asleep I tried to break the metal bars but there to strong.
Then I shattered the brick wall but Steve rebuilt it so I just ate some delicious chocolate suddenly the guard came in and asked for some chocolate NO! Only if you let me out so off course I gave him some... well a whole barrel of chocolate but he lied! “What am I starving to death?
Suppose to eat now!” I squealed so now I have to starve to death then I saw the wooden ladder I climbed the sweaty ladder then escape but I was starving to death to be continued
FROM Nathan MACKRELL

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!