Uncontrollably

I was in the bathroom. It's my home. I have a rare symptom called Glutus Uncontolibutt. I just can't stop pooing. I have paralysed legs from sitting on the toilet too long. My only way to get around is the toilet wheel-chair. It's a toilet on wheels with a pipe connected to the sewer. Anyway my name is Ug Li. There is a para-athletics on Monday. I'm just going to training. I get to the bathroom, the school jerk is there. "Hey, Uglie, what ya doin?" I get a red face. "Do you want to challenge me in a poo off?" "Heck yes!" I said. So I got off my toilet wheelchair and quickly hopped onto the toilet...3, 2, 1, GO!! Even without the symptom, he still wins. But guess what's even worse, he has a paralysed arm, so he will be competing against me in the para-athletics! We go to the starting line. BANG!!! I'm off to a good start, I look behind me, and he’s closing in. I tell my arms to go faster, but they won't, by now he's a mile in front of me. When I get to the finish line he's boasting about all the people he smashed, especially me. I quickly pack up and go home, trying not to cry. But I fail again, when I get home my tears have made a trail from the route I took. My mum is an athlete, and she's very good and she wins often. I ask her why she wins often. "Practice" she says "Practice" I practice every day in secret. I would love to show my mum, but I can't. The day of the para-athletics is days away. I train one more time before the event. The day has come. I go to the bathroom I challenge him to a poo off. I've been training!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!