Gateway To Hell And Heaven

The prison cell was dark and full of despair like a cave from the deep reaches of hell! The shadows looked like they were creeping closer while I slept. I heard a loud bang like it was from an AK-47. When I heard that it felt like everything was closing all around me. The next minute I heard creaking sounds of the wooden floorboards. I hear dripping sounds like I am bleeding. I grid a metal poll from the structure of my bed and waited for the right moment. In the dark a man looked into my sell like I was his best friend. He shot the lock and set me free didn’t know who he was but I felt that I owe him my life for getting me out of that prison cell that looked the dark reaches of hell with no escape. As we were running out of the jail I heard laughing like the joker out of Batman coming from the jail then it all went quiet THEN!… I saw a face that looked like half gone with just ripped skin al over him. He was still laughing but I didn’t know why then I heard a loud bang coming from behind me and the next I felt like I was missing something then I fall to the ground. When I was passed out it felt like I was finally at piece then I saw a bright light and I saw the gateway to heaven. I reach out to hold god’s hand but something was holding me back it was my family saying “don’t do what we want, do what you want to do”. Then I wake up and everything around me seemed like paradise and there is no crime ever to unfold. Confusedly I thought this is all a dream and I believed it was real and I yelled out” this must be heaven and happiest and joy consumed the world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!