Fallen Angels

Behind the smiles, there are tears.
Behind the laughs, there are fears.
Blind to some but for others clear, for only a few know what is hidden here. For although the scars run long and deep, the secrets of the past are fresh and sweet. So many hide their demons inside, only some will survive. All beliving they aren't unique, tell themselves daily, "I'm a freak". In a harsh world so brutal and dark, some would rather die than be who they are. There are those who stand on the edge of a cliff, and dream of decending into the abyss. These fallen angels,are so sensitive to pain that they'd rather die than try again. But darling, you're beautiful, dont be afraid. Put the razor down, I promise you'll be ok. For in every day there's more hope than before, all you have to do is open the door. Find the beauty in every day. Leave the darkness behind you, it'll all just slip away. Those scars will fade, your wounds will heal. Don't be afraid to say how you feel. Open up and be yourself, it's ok to need a little help. You are loved, cared for and need, its true so you better believe it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!