Zombie Apocalypse

In a laboratory there was an evil scientist who was working on a potion to bring people back to life.
He drove to a cemetery. He dug out one of the coffins and he opened it. The scientist poured some of the potion but then it all went wrong. it was grey. It looked like it was mutated. The scientist yelled-z-z zombie.
“Brains!” said the zombie in a dead voice.
CRASH! went the bottle with the potion in it. It all went through the soil. Then more zombies started popping up. He couldn’t stand the dead, foul stench of the zombies so he drove off in a limo.
2weeks later …
There was a guy named Mike and he was a soldier. He got called up by the scientist. The scientist said, “Mike I made a potion to bring people back to life but then I must of mixed something up.”
“Why do you need me? “asked Mike.
“I need you to defend me from the zombies, “said the scientist.
When mike got there, there were heaps of zombies coming for the scientist Mike got out his pistol and shotgun. He took a shot with his shotgun. BOOM! Three zombies got taken out. He shoots again at the revolting bodies then he gets his grenade and throws it at the zombies. Mike says, “how long now?”
“Not very long, “replied the scientist.
But before Mike could turn around, whoosh! The zombies slip him off his feet “Aaaahhhh,”screamed Mike.
“I’m done,” yelled the scientist.
The scientist started pouring the potion over the zombies,’ then poof! Poof! Poof! All the zombies started changing back to humans “HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!” yelled the scientist.
Boom! Mike shot the zombie then it fell to the ground. Another zombie snuck up behind Mike. “Mike watch out,” screamed the scientist, then poof! The zombie turned into a human then a zombie came out of nowhere and then before the scientist could stop the zombie, “Aaaahhhh,” screamed Mike as it swooped him off his feet like a baby falling over after its first steps. Boom! Mike wounds the zombie. “MIKE FOLLOW ME,” yelled the scientist.
“Thanks,” said Mike.
“Don’t worry,” replied Mike.
“Is there anything else I need to do?” questioned Mike.
“No, you’ve done enough,” answered the scientist.
So then Mike drove off and the scientist thought he should never do that again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!