James's Accident

James is an ordinary boy waking from a slumber. Once James has gotten up and dressed himself he walks slowly to the mirror in the bathroom. His appearance is like always - red hair, brown eyes and a sweet smile. James walks down to his breakfast which is waiting for him. As he walks down the stairs his Mum calls out to him, “How was your sleep?” James replies in a loud voice “GOOD”! James notices that his pants are loose and are falling down but he did not care. After eating his breakfast in two bites, he runs out to the bus and feels the warm sun on his face. Once James has gotten on the bus, his best friend Harry is calling to him to sit next to him.
James has been writing for ages his hand feels like it is going to explode. Finally the lunch bell goes and he is so relieved. After scoffing his lunch he runs down to the oval to play gang up tiggy. Everyone is waiting for him, even Rose the girl of his dreams. He is destined to marry her. Once they started, everyone got tug after a few minutes. He is last to get tug but then a cold breeze goes through his legs. He looks down. “Oh NO!” His pants have fallen down.
James is very sad but angry at the same time. Everyone is laughing out loud. James punches the closest person to him; it is Harry. HE PUNCHES HARRY! But Harry is laughing the loudest in the group. James does not feel good. After this he doesn’t feel good at all. James picks up his pants and runs away crying up the stairs and to the toilets. When he gets the courage to come out, Rose is waiting for him and she says, “Do you want something special that only I could give you?” James just stands there and stares at her. Rose gives him a kiss on the lips. James faints. He can’t believe what has just happened. she must feelsorry for him or something.
After school James runs home and tells his parents what has happened. They are sorry for him but he did get his first kiss and he felt great about it. His dad has a long talk about how it happened to him as well when he was in school. After a few weeks of torture from other students they all say sorry. But James still has to say sorry to his best friend Harry in a long and meaningful way.This took a long time and from then on, they are best friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!