Jaws

JAWS
During the summer of 2012 holidays a group of close friends Demetrius, Levi, Sarah, Juels, and Tash heard about a beach called Bondi. All their friends would always brag about how spontaneous th€e ocean would flow, how soft and moist the sand was when it touched your skin and how amazing the view was.
The three girls were planning on staying at Juels house throughout the weekend. They couldn’t stop talking about how much they were dying to go to Bondi Beach. Still awake in early hours of the morning Tash received a call from Levi “Hey, are yous still awake?” Levi whispered,
“We sure are, what do you want?” Tash responded.
“Me and Demetrius managed to get my dads car and were wondering if yous would be up for a road trip to Bondi Beach?” he murmured.
“Yes! See yous in a half an hour” Tash thundered then hung up immediately.
“Come on girls, get ready we’re off to Bondi Beach this weekend,” screamed Tash.
The two boys arrived exactly at 3:30am, the girls ran outside and jumped into the car throwing their bags in the boot along with the boys’ gears, with excitement running through their veins they headed off ready for a 2 hour trip.
Finally they had arrived to Bondi Beach. They couldn’t believe what was in front of their eyes, the ocean was beautiful, the sand made their feet sink in warmth and the view was incredible just like all their friends had said. Sarah was unsure about a feeling she would get when something is about to go wrong, but she ignored the feeling and joined the group in the crystal clear water.
Time went by and hours passed, everyone was so amused except for Sarah. Then out of nowhere a gigantic shark leaped beneath Juels feet, she screamed and shouted and tried to kick it away but that only made the situation worse. Within seconds her leg was bitten off. The boys were horrified and couldn’t believe what was happening. The girls had no choice but to try and drag her back to land even though they were just as terrified as Demetrius and Levi were.
Fighting for her life the girls kept shaking and telling her to stay awake until help arrived/ Looking at the boys vomiting Task screeched “Call an ambulance don’t just stand there!!!” with no hesitation the boys did as they told and rang them but mumbling at the same time.
The ambulance came just in time, Juels was half asleep with blood pouring like a river beneath her. She arrived at the hospital in time for them to save her life completely. Juels family came devastated and stopped the friends from seeing her ever again, they were crushed just as the parents were. “We’re not going anywhere,” they stated.
“We love her too,” Demetrius added
“Let’s forger Bondi even exists” Tash exclaimed with fear in her eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!