Jasmyn And Grace

One sunny morning Jasmyn and Grace went for a walk in the park. Suddenly they bumped into their worst enemy, Doctor Evil. He was holding a silver shrink gun. Oh no, doctor evil is walking over them. He smells like rotten milk, that’s probably why he drinks it. He also sounds like he lost his voice but it is coming back very slowly. ’’Doctor Evil what are you doing here.? asked Grace ‘’I have created a machine called the shrink gun 9000.’’ ‘’Ahh why do you need to add 9000 at the back of the word ?’’ ’’Because it’s cool this way. That’s not the point! I ‘am here to shrink you to into tiny human ants. I want you to see how it’s live like an ant but how can you see well I’ve also made a thing called the headband 26, dude why 26’’. ‘’Ok I don’t know why ‘’hey, but why do you keep asking so many questions ?’’ ’’ Because you keep saying these weird numbers ‘’.’’ Ok back to the headband .Yeah you didn’t say 26 at the end of the word. ‘’Yeah I didn’t’’ said doctor evil. I put this on one of you two evil, cheeky, monkey, mean, nasty, evil’’ ‘’you said evil twice, oh yeah I did, didn’t I.’’ ‘’Yes you did.’’ Let’s just get back the shrink gun , ok. Are you ready yet fine? Doctor evil pressed the button. Jasmyn and Grace got smaller by the second. Doctor evil was laughing in a sneaky voice. The girls were walking around trying to avoid people stepping on them, they were getting really bored. ’’Ok now can you make us large now’’! Fine are you ready oh’’. ‘’WHAT’’ The machine it’s not working. ‘’What do you mean it’s not working.’’ Well your not getting bigger are you’.’No, so that’s means it’s doesn’t work. One hour later doctor evil tries to figure things out to try and make it work, but everything he did, didn’t work. Doctor evil hit the shrink gun 9000. It sounded like it was going to work but then slowed down and failed. Then he kicked it but that failed to. So doctor evil got so mad and throw on the ground. It started to work, it turned on. Doctor veil picked it up and pressed the button and pointed at Jasmyn and Grace. They got large again. Jasmyn and Grace got so mad at doctor evil. They said stuff like, ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND IT FELT LIKE FOREVER DOWN THERE! Grace picked up the machine and pointed at doctor evil. She pressed the button. Doctor evil got tiny like an human ant. Doctor evil walked all the way back to his house on the other side of the world. No one saw him the girls pretended like they couldn’t see him as well. They both stepped on him . Doctor evil became the human pancake. The girls grew up and worked at the museum. Grace picked up doctor evil and put him in the museum. They walked past him every day. Together they laughed. When ever they saw a shrink gun it reminded them of doctor evil and they would burst of laughing. Then smashed it then walked away with a grin.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!