Candlicious!

Once upon a time there was a girl who born in world that is… Guess what? CANDYLAND!! Her name is Millicent. Her mum works for the mayor who owns Candyland, Matilda is 14 years old she goes to a high school named “Candy High”. She lives in a two storey house made out of the jelly beans, red licorices, chocolate and ice-cream. Her parents split when she was only 8. Millicent never got to see her dad because her mum banned her from seeing him. Millicent’s best friend is Zoey, they have been good friends since they were babies and Zoey was always there for Millicent since her parents got separated. Millicent and Zoey always sleepover at each other’s house on the weekends and they always go everywhere together!
One day Millicent and Zoey walked to school together the really popular girls came to them and said, “Is it true?” Millicent was confused and said, “What are you talking about?” Kayli (the leader of the popular group) said, “Haven’t you heard?! Shelley told everyone that you made her boyfriend cheat on her and go on a date with you! Unbelievable!” Millicent felt like yelling at Shelley but she didn’t instead she went to her and said, “Shelley… I didn’t go on a date with your boyfriend! I went to the cinema with Zoey that’s all…” Shelley snickered “Oh really?! He was there at the cinema, sitting next to you, kissing!” shouted Shelley. There were tears on Shelley’s face as she ran to girls’ toilets, Millicent was going after her but instead Zoey said, “Don’t. I’ll go after her.” Zoey left. Millicent walked back to Kayli and told her the truth, Kayli said, “Well… I suppose I believe you again…” They hugged. Zoey yelled “MILLICENT!!!!!” Millicent turned her head around seeing Zoey running to Millicent and said, “Oh my god!! It’s not Shelley who started the rumors! It’s Shelley’s boyfriend!” Kayli and Millicent said, “WHAT?!” Zoey said, “Yeah the only reason he was so he can make Shelley dump him because he likes you!” Millicent was so angry at him! Millicent went up to him and yelled, “WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!!!! You made Shelley embarrassed herself in front of everyone! You’re not a good person! I thought you were! I’M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU!!” Millicent ran away… He laughed and told Zoey as she was going after Millicent, “Oh my god! I don’t care about Shelley and Millicent! I deserve better girls like Kayli!” (LAUGHS). Suddenly, the principal bellowed, “JAKE COME TO MY OFFICE!” Zoey went to the girls’ toilets made out of gumdrops, chocolate icing, strawberries, and raspberries. Zoey found Shelley but not Millicent. Zoey sat down and told Shelley the whole story. Shelley said, “WHAT?! Ahh… I accidently got angry at Millicent for wrongly accusing… We will find her now! C’mon!” They got out of girl toilets and began searching for Millicent. Shelley whispered, “SHH!! I found her! (POINTS). Millicent was crying near the candy cane tree it has different flavours like raspberry, rainbow, banana and cola. Zoey and Shelley ran to her and sat down. The two girls said “It’s not your fault! It’s his fault okay? So it is taken care of. The principal has spoken to him and has given him one week’s detention! (THEY LAUGH AND HIGH FIVES). They laughed and laughed until it was home time. They walked together to Zoey’s house for sleepover because it was Friday! They had fun.

The End! ?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!