Camping With My Best Friend

One day I went camping and I got bored so mum said, go and write a letter. So I went to the shops and brought a postcard. Then I went back to the campsite, and got my favourite sparkly pens out. Then I wrote something like this.
Dear Mackenzie
I miss you so much. I wish and I wish. The next day I woke up and my best friend’s caravan was there. So I ran to her I was so excited we made stuff and we went to the beach.
Then we went to the park it was fun then we had Icy poles it was yum for my tum. Then we went back to the campsite. It was so hot and there was a big pool. It was so much fun. We played folly ball and guess what I’m doing under water. Then it started to rain and rain it almost flooded but it didn’t. Then the sun came out again. Then we went to sleep.
After that we went to the beach we had a sandcastle competition but I didn’t win I was sad. Then we went to are bible study with my other friends Matt and Annalise. It was fun. We prayed, we read the bible then we sang songs. Then we went back to the campsite. That was my camping trip it was awesome.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!