Racing

“Whoa that car is so fast it made me jump”, exclaimed the kid. He flies around the corner and does an epic drift. “That was awesome!”, I yell. The car behind him is about to crash. SMASH. There he goes into the wall.
He got out of his car, he quickly ran away before it blew up. They ran back into the shed to get the spare car. Off he goes! He’s back in the race again. Getting the spare car took a lot of time so he is a couple of laps behind. He picked up his speed and caught up and passed some people he is far from winning. He caught up to the fast people.
After 3 laps he started to pass more people. He is close to the lead now. He finally passed the other guys and was in the lead! It’s the last lap. As he went through the finish line the crowd went crazy. Everyone jumped out of their seats. They run over to the podium and watch him get his trophy he was so happy. That was the only trophy he won in his whole race career. From there on he always won a trophy and was the happiest car out on the track.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!