JAIL ESCAPE

CRASH! BANG! I hear a police guard fall to the ground. It's Jeff! "Jeff," I whisper. "Keep it down." We need to get out of here. "Ok, I'll unlock you," Jeff said. "Thanks!" I say. We walk to a glass window and Jeff takes a brick to smash the window. SMASH!!! The window breaks and we jump out. We land on a wall.
Police guards are below us. "How will we get past all of them?" said Jeff. "There are at least 10 of them." "Don't worry," I said. "We'll think of something." "I'm counting on you," says Jeff. "I have a plan," I say. We jump down and grab two police guards. "Come on let's get their uniforms on," said Jeff. "OK, good idea" I said.
With the guard's uniforms on us, we walk out into the court yard and look at all the police between us and the gate. "How will we get pass all those guards?" said Jeff. "Just act like police guards," I whisper.
We walk through the police and don't get noticed until were almost at the gate. A Police Guard General calls out to us. "We should go over or we'll get noticed," I whisper. "Ok" says Jeff. We go over to the general and he asks where we are going. "We just heard that there's a robbery," I said. "Ok then," says the general.
We get to the cars and are about to get in, when a police man sees that we're escaping. "Hey! Stop right there!" he shouted. All of the other police around run towards us. We jump into a sports car that's right next to us. I start the engine and drive out of there.
We jump on a ship heading to the United States. Luckily we aren't noticed. When we arrive we settle down and forget all about this incident - until this story - where you now know about it too!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!