Candy Escape Mission

I am lost on a planet in space with all weird things common to Earth *cough**cough*… I just landed and I was the only one who survived the HUGE crash! The lakes are full of ….mm tasty apple juice and all animals are jelly…wait are the clouds cotton candy? Where am I? “Help, anyone here,” shouted Jack.
“Help,” shouted Jack. Well… it is not useful shouting out to no-one… *rustle* uh, what was that noise? Mysterious voice whispers, “Who are you?” Jack replies, “Who are you?” mysterious answers, “We shall remain a mystery!” Jack keeps on questioning, “Hey wait, wait please tell me,” mysterious voice fades away, “We shall remain…,”
Who was that? Why did he dissipate? This place is weird, I need to contact earth, uh… no INTERNET! This place is creeping me out! It’s getting dark out here, I think I should find shelter and I don’t think food is that important because there are heaps of candies.
Well yesterday was weird… last night was raining sticky apple juice and a bit rough… wait do I see a village? “Hey! Anyone here?” shouted Jack. This village is totally empty! Who could have built this village? Maybe that mysterious voice… no it can’t be, or could it…?
I went through all of the houses but… nothing just candy. There’s a castle in this village that is HUGE with a castle gate that is locked and I can’t get through, the candy is too hard! I remember I found a key in a house… aha here it is (he opens the gate with the key). “Who are you,” screamed the candy people, “My name is Jack,” replied Jack!

“Well whoever you are get out of here,” shouted the candy people, “Sorry to interrupt but I am lost,” replied Jack!(The king of the candy people comes toward Jack)“First of all, you can’t stay because you’re… um, what type of alien are you,” asked the candy king then Jack replies, “I am a human,” then candy king said, “I am so sorry, a humans once came here and made us,” Jack asked, “um… ok but I just want to stay,” the king shouted, “servants lead him to his room!” (One day later).
*yawns*I am starting to love this place… (The mysterious voice returns and then reveals itself) Jack screams, “Who are you,” Greg replies, “My name is Greg, the internet fixer and I can help you get back home,” Jack asks, “Really?” Greg replies, “Yes but I need materials.”(Jack follows Greg) Greg commands “Get that internet fixer,” (Jack goes through the hot milk) Jack said, “Ouch, here,” (Greg and Jack goes to his ship) I am starting to think it is a trick! (Greg fixes his ship then steals it) where is my ship deactivator… come on… yes! (Jack presses the button) Jack shouts towards the village, “Help,” the candy people arrests Greg! The king said, “Thank you!”(Jack flies away) What a nice vast planet! I wish I could stay!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!