George's Dare

Hi my name is George. I live in the Chinese Zoo and I am a Red Panda. One time my friend Toby (an otter) dared me to jump on the Zoo keeper. I wanted to say no but if I didn't I would have to kiss the cage. So I did it, I know now that I should have kissed the cage because after I jumped off the Zoo keeper he put me in the naughty corner.

I stayed there for twelve hours. I felt so stupid but now I can dare Toby to do something even more embarrassing. I'll make him kick a Rhino's butt and if he doesn't do it he will have to jump on the Zoo keeper as well. He chose the kick!

About five minutes later we were at the rhino sanctuary. Toby started shivering he went the smallest one and kicked it in the butt. Toby shrieked, his foot felt like it was on fire (the truth was Toby had been bitten by a fire ant.)

Next off it was little penguins turn to do something silly. George and Toby agreed to make him take the Numbat babies and hide them. He agreed. The next morning Little Penguin took the babies then was going to until the Numbat mum came back and caught him red handed! He ran for his life all the way to the tree house. When he got there he saw George and Toby. They said lets stop playing truth or dare now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!