Can't Wake Up!

One Smokey day, I woke up coughing. When I stopped coughing, I saw a baby dragon blowing smoke in my face! I started screaming for my mum who came rushing upstairs, but she was a dragon too! Then I discovered my whole family were dragons! My mum, my dad, my sister and my brother were all dragons! I started to faint and fell down. But then I woke up and I found myself in another dream! I was tired and annoyed because I was surrounded by crying babies wanting milk. Luckily I had nine bottles of milk! I gave them each a bottle. They stopped crying; I put them to bed one by one. They fell asleep which made me tired so I fell asleep happily too. When I woke up, I was in my bedroom! I happily danced around the room when my brother came into the room and woke up my sister as I was jumping on the bed. I was safe at last; until…
By Helena

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!