Salami Sausage Dog

Hey, hey my name is Salami Sausage I live on a sandwich.
I have not been eaten for two years then Sam takes a bite and zaps them because he wants friends to play with.
He pretends to be a clown and has friends and then plays all day with Sam, Tom, Zac, Cody, Alexis until he dies.
They went to his funeral to watch him get buried and say goodbye to Salami Sausage and say a prayer to God to look after Salami Sausage because they were upset.
Their friend was gone for the rest of their lives. Every Sunday they say a Salami Sausage Dog prayer to God to look after Sausage Salami.
Sam and Cody became friends. Just then, Salami Sausage came back to life. Sam, Cody, Tom, Zac and Alexis they got a surprise to see Salami Sausage.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!