Candy Turns Sour

One dreaded afternoon i came back from school and i was walking to my house but while i was walking a sudden tremor shook me hard.I was so confused and was in such a daze that i went the wrong into a whirlpool and i wanted to get out of it but a strong current of electric force was pulling me into it.

I was so scared then it all stopped and i was in front of a massive door.I managed to open it and what was in there left me gobsmacked, a whole room of candy.I knew from that moment that something was going on and indeed i was right an alien stood with some soldiers up there and said he wanted to sabotage me, but i didn't need to think twice i zoomed through the exit and hid behind the bush.I waited till the coast was close and i went through the whirlpool again. I ran straight home and switched the TV on,some kids were missing and i knew where there were in the candy land.I didn't dare tell anyone since no one would believe me and that's how i lost my taste for candy. Candy has now turned sour for me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!