Bapples The Apple King

There once was a man called Bapples. He lived in an apple tree that stood on a tall hill made of apples. He was an appletarian (which means he only eats apples).

On one fine morning he woke up, ate an apple, then recieved a call on his Blackberry from a man called Borange who asked Bapples to visit. Of course Bapples said yes, so Bapples hopped into his applemobile which ran on apple juice.

When Bapples reached Boranges house, which by the way was a huge orange skin, Borange greeted him and said "Quickly come inside! We don't have much time!"So Bapples went inside.

"The reason I called you Bapples was because I know you are a vulcanologist." (Which he was) "I want to know when the volcano on Pumpkin Island will erupt. The ground is getting hotter each day and pumpkins are getting very worried."

"I know for a fact that it will erupt in three days, approximately at noon, which means I must leave and go to Pumpkin Island now. Goodbye Borange."

So Bapples sailed to Pumpkin Island in a banana boat.

By the time Bapples reached Pumpkin Island three days had past. When Bapples got out he smelt fresh air with a beautiful scent of apples. Bapples also noticed that the ground was very warm and just at that very moment the volcano started erupting!

It rained apples and apple sauce that soon made a gigantic castle of apple bricks, apple sauce mortar and a moat of boiling apple juice. The castle was fit for an apple king like Bapples.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!