Earth Taken

I’m running through a burning city. Sky scrapers are falling. I can still hear the gunfire and cries of dead soldiers. I pull out my ammo clip. Zero bullets. I can’t believe it. A great city now reduced to rubble and dead bodies.
It is the year twenty-twenty-five. Five years after alien was discovered on mars. The president of the U.S.A ordered the presidents of all countries to come to the white-house to discuss the aliens. They decided to send some soldiers to kill the aliens. The plan was to eliminate the aliens. To eliminate the treat of a war.

When the squad arrived they were out matched in every way, numbers and firepower. When the president video called them this scene greeted him. “Oh my god” just then ground shook. The aliens had arrived.

My name is Mike Fisher. A twenty-one year old bomb disposer. I am on vacation with my friend Adam Myers. We are o our way to the shops to buy groceries. We were sitting in the car when BANG, CRASH, BOOM. People started into a panic. People screamed and yelled. Gunfire rang out. Me and Adam got out and looked around.

Giant purple discs were flying around and blowing stuff up. Just then I was sent flying by an exploding car, I hit a concrete wall. Adam was now a pile of ash. A police car drove past at full speed boom it came a flaming wreck. I walked over and picked up the dead cops gun.

Suddenly a breeze hit me in the face. I could place that breeze anywhere, it is an apache helicopter. It landed and I got onboard. Inside there were five civilians and four army soldiers. We flew up and looked around.


The statue of liberty had fallen and New York had become a place filled with ash and scorched people. Just then the pilot started to do evasive manoeuvres as he dodged a laser the chopper in front of us went spiralling down, down, down BOOM. The alien ship was satisfied and left us alone. We are on our way to Chicago. The only safe place on earth.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!