Captain Catastrophe

Captain Catastrophe by Josiah Payne

Once upon a time there lived a really super, super hero named Captain Catastrophe, (theme music plays da da dun.) He was the most amazing super hero in the world wherever there was a crime happening he would be there to save the day (most of the time.) He had all the powers even telekinesis, Ok, earlier I said: “He would be there to save the day (most of the time).” When I say most of the time I mean maybe 60% of the time and the other 40% he caused a CATASTROPHE for example once he was in the battle of the century with Evil Scientist Evil Dude and he was about to throw a punch but he ended up cuddling him so Evil Scientist Evil Dude took over the worl… I mean the day. See what I mean when I say a catastrophe.

Captain Catastrophe could be the best super hero at time to time like when he won a hotdog eating competition with his stomach expanding powers and the time when he broke the record for fastest time saying the alphabet with super speed, he did it under 2.00 seconds that’s even better than ELMO, but the one amazing event that made him super famous was back in the summer of 83 (1983) the battle with Mr Sprout. It was a tough battle there was guns, swords even UNICORN HORNS (?) Captain Catastrophe shot him in the foot, Sprout fell off a cliff and landed on a unicorn horn then Captain Catastrophe flew down and stabbed him.

Captain Catastrophe got 5 whole cents for defeating Mr Sprout. Did I ever mention what he looks like, OOPS how rude of me, he has spikey green hair, pink eyes, he wears a yellow jacket, orange jeans and he has rainbow skin, you heard me rainbow skin. Can I tell you who he really is because every super hero has an identity right, here it comes ……………… It’s me, all of those stories were FAKE I just wish that was me I thought I could have a super cool car, a super cool house, a super cool dog, a super cool sidekick named Mr Man and last of all a super cool life, yuck emotional stuff I find it hard to hide my emotions I am a very emotional person (SOB SOB SOB) THE END


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!