Japanese Tresure

Once upon a time there was a Japanese tresure map hidden in the outscerts of Brazil so the emporer's most revolting TOP secrets would never be known ! It was buried centuries and centureies ago FINALLY twelve friends found it just walking to a fiesta near by minding their own buisness untill .... they saw a piece of paper flowing around ,they were always curious friends that loved solving mysterious and they looked at it but. But they thought hundred percent but they planned to go to Japan so they could see if it was real.Then the next day all of them started do pack next week they were going.the next day when they all met they were discussing one of them said but we don't know japanese.So they went to look for a japanese job and they got one so they asked the boss to teach him japanese the boss teached him every day until the day they were going. so he went to the airport so they could go to Japan they said bye to there freinds and family.And so they went it took five days to get there when they got they immediantly went to search.They found a clue it was a japanese necklace it said Haruki Hasimoto they thought it might be the emperor they kept going then there was a trail.But there was something wrong it was a odd trail.Then they found a time box then they had to get past the strong water they got past it.But they could smell danger it was a SQ presence they finaly got past it and found the tresure and took it hom e and helped and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!