Racing

Once upon a time there was a race in the city and the cars in the race were called: McLaren and Corvette, Jaguar, Nissan, BMW, Lotus, Volvo and Ford, and VolksWagen and Mustang! Brrrrmmmm, brrrrrmmmm!

And the car who won was Corvette, but that car didn’t win, that was only one lap. There is more laps than one lap! There are 800 laps!

The last car to start the race was the Mustang.

In the 8th lap one car crashed, it was the first car! The first car’s name was McLaren. And his car went slow and then he was 2nd, and then 3rd, then 4th, then 5th, then 6th, then 7th, 8th, 9th, then last. But then he went faster, then he was 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st!

And in the 798 lap another car crashed, it was the last car, Mustang, but the thing is the crash wasn’t a normal crash. When he crashed he went faster, he wasn’t last anymore, he was 2nd because the first one was really far away.

And then it was the final lap but the 2nd car passed the 1st car in time. Then they raced through the finish line and the car who won was Mustang!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!