You Dont Want To Know

Ten minutes before midnight two friends were having a sleep over. It was time to tell stories. “I’ll start with my story!” Lucy suggested.

“I can wait.” Ella replied

“So here it goes.” Lucy told Ella.

A 12 year old girl called Ash was hanging with her bestie Aliya. “Ask your mum if you can come with me on the Ocean tour,” Aliya asked.

“Sure of course!” Ash shouted.

HOOOOOOOOONK! Went the horn on the ship, “All aboard!” The captain spoke into the microphone. “First stop! a mysterious island!” He said again in the microphone.
“Wooooooooooow!!” Ash and Aliya said at the same time!

“We’ve stopped!” the captain said. There were so many people on the ship they lost each other. Aliya stayed on and Ash got off there were so many animals!“Uh! Aliya! Aliya! Oh dam I’m stuck here! Cried Ash.

“Who are you!” someone said to Ash.

“Who was that.” Ash said terrified.

“Hi I’m Ally.” Ally tolled Ash.

“Do you know around this place? Because if you do can you show me around?” Asked Ash.

“Yes I no everything around here and yes I will show you around so lets start.” Ally exclaimed.

So they walked off. For some reason Ash walked off.“Ash!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAsh!” Cried Ally.

“Wooooooooooooooh! You’re Elsa, you’re Anna and huh! You’re Olaf! What are you doing here? No wait I thought you were just in the movie. Wait you are my favourite movie characters!” cried Ash.

“No we are actually real. What are you doing here?” asked Elsa.

"ASH! AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Where are you?” cried Ally. So they walked off all together. Elsa, Olaf. Anna and Ash. As Ally was looking for Ash they went to their home…ELSAS ICE PALACE!!!!!!

“Wwooaahh is this your home?” asked Ash
.
“Yes it is our home.” Elsa replied. So they walked into the ice palace. Ash remembered it from the movie then there was a Knock on the door. “Can I come in?” “Ash you are all right” cried Ally.

“Of course I am okay,” yelled ash.

“sssshhhhh I’m talking. Elsa can we live with you guys?” asked Ally.

“Sure you can.” replied Elsa. So they lived happily ever after, well not really Olaf melted but Elsa remade him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!