Jail Breakout

It all started when it was about midnight. I was woken up by a gunshot and I could hear someone screaming, I knew that Mum and Dad were not home because I remember Mum and Dad saying they were going to look at some better houses. They said that they were going to look at them around about 8:00pm till 8:30pm, I went back to bed that night until the next morning.

This morning was strange, but I couldn't figure out what it was, but then something came to me. I knew it was strange but I did it anyway, I went into Mum and Dad's bedroom to see if they were there. That was strange, they weren't there, "weird", I said to myself. I looked all over the house and I couldn't find them. I turned the T.V on when it was on the news, I was just about to change the channel when something caught my eye, they were talking about my Mum and Dad, they said my Mum and Dad were at McDonald's where an escaped robber had gone to McDonald's to steal some money and he had shot two people, my Mum and Dad, because they wouldn't give all their money to him so he shot both of them and quickly ran away. He had enough money to stay in a motel and had enough to buy food and drink.

I remember Mum and dad said to me never to touch the box under their bed because they were saving up for a Wii and some games for the family. I needed money,so I opened the box. the box was filled $600. I got out of the box and went down the street and brought a lot of food and pushed the trolley back to my house and put the food in the fridge and sat down on the couch and was upset about what happened. Just then my best friend called Ben (two blocks down from my house) came into my house and saw me upset at what happened to my Mum and Dad and tried to help but it was no use, then he asked if I wanted to come over to his place to play the PlayStation 3, so I went to his place and locked the door behind me and headed to his house and walked past McDonald's and saw a gun on the footpath. I picked it up and there were still bullets inside the gun. I took it to Ben's place and showed it to his dad. He knew what type of gun it was, it was a 375 magnum gun. I looked at it and it was fairly small. Then Ben's mum asked me if I wanted to live at there place. I told her I would like to live here, then she told me to go back to my place and get everything I needed, so I took everything I could and pushed it back to there place. I put the food in the fridge and put my iPhone, 3DS and PSP in Ben's room.

I came out of Ben's room and sat on the couch in front of the T.V and got the remote and turned the T.V on. While it was turning on I thought exactly this: I miss my parents very much, but on the other hand I have a best mate and a family that loves me as much as my parents did.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!