Geelong Cats

Geelong was versing hawthorn at Simmonds Stadium. Ethan Zerafa was making his debut. He is a Center. He kicked 5.2 and he kicked the highest amount of goals a center has ever kicked.
Later that year Geelong won the premiership and Ethan kicked 8.3 that day. He received the norm smith medal for his astounding effort in Geelong’s premiership and earlier that year he received the Brownlow medal. Next Season he was the clubs leading goal kicker and captain and he Held the premiership cup aloft for the second time and received his second premiership medallion.
His third season he again was the captain and this premiership was the best because Geelong beat hawthorn by 8 goals which was the same margin Ethan kicked in his first grand Final. Oh and did I mention that he was the one that kicked the goal to make the margin an 8 goal Grand Final win against the hawks!
The cats were on track with a win-lose margin of 22-1 and that game that they lost was the only game that Ethan was out so Ethan was the cats key to the perfect top of the ladder season. The cats were so impressed the Ethan was voted to win the AFL MVP award and sure enough he won it with a smashing score of 58 votes for the season.
Ethan Zerafa age 8

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!