Caity And Lexi's Kingdom

In the eighth century there was a great war between people who believed in magic and people who didn't. On the second of September eight-hundred the gruesome war began. At the time there were two young girls at about 2 and half years of age, the two young girls were best friends for life. In eight-hundred and nine the gruesome war ended it was also the end of the two young girl’s mums. The two young girl’s names were Caity and Lexi. Now in eight-hundred and twenty-three they have to try and live in a world where they know no-one and no-one believes in magic.
It's eight-hundred and twenty-three, Caity and Lexi look like two beautiful, young and normal girls but they're very gifted indeed. You see they have special powers of nature which includes: water, plants, animals and ice. Getting along with people, let’s just say they didn't fit in to well so they ran away into the Amara Forest also known as the Forbidden Forest where they could start a new life and not worry about anyone teasing or catching them using their economic powers but what they didn't know hiding in the moisture covered, light green bushes were two girls who had also survived the gruesome war and also had powers but they were so cruel and greedy that anyone they could find who had powers they would take so they could have all the power to themselves.
"Ready" yelled Caity
"Ready" Lexi replied
Then a beautiful snowy, nature wonderland came right before their eyes. They had animals of all shapes and sizes and even your imaginary animals were there too.
"Wow!" Lexi exclaimed speechlessly "This is the best thing we've ever done!"
Next Caity made a beautiful, bubbling, freshwater Brooke to bubble its way down to the animal village and to their kingdom so they could have fresh water. Their Kingdom was made of ice and wrapped around with vines. Beautiful smelling roses powdered the fields. Next they decorated the village and their kingdom and added the seasons.
"We have completed a master piece!" exclaimed Caity and Lexi nodded in agreement. As the two girls watched this they thought up a treacherous plan. Their plan was while everyone and everything was sleeping they would try and take their powers.
When night fell the two evil girls went to take their powers. Just when the girls reached their bedroom Caity and Lexi awoke and when they found the girls standing over them they became suspicious and alarmed.
"Why are you here" asked Lexi "and who are you?"
One of the girls stood up.
"My name is Lilly" Lilly said in such a small voice that you had to lean in to hear her.
"And I'm Mary we're sisters" said Mary, in a much more stronger and confident tone. "and we just wanted to.....meet some new friends" they chanted but you and I both know that was not so.
For months Lilly and Mary had been plotting to take they're powers but for the months they had been living with Caity and Lexi they realized this is was the happiest they've been since the gruesome war that took their parents. So one day Lilly and Mary plucked up the courage to go and tell Caity and Lexi. When they told them Caity and Lexi forgave them and knew that they were the best friends they had ever had so they lived on happily for the rest of their days and now a days if you walk past that forest you can hear the laughter of the 4 girls, discovering and protecting themselves from the outside world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!