Jamie The Cop

Jamie was sitting in the police car waiting for his partner Fred. Fred walked out of his house carrying a box of donuts. Jamie turned on the radio to the local station as Fred opened the door and hopped in.
“This is your local station, its going to be sunny today in Bronsten” the radio blared.
“Its been sunny all week its almost like the sun has got closer” said Fred as he dug into the donuts. Fred had only just graduated from the police academy.
“You dyed your hair again” said Jamie as he ate a donut from the box of donuts. “Why did you dye it blue”
“Because that's the colour of my eyes”
“Fred your eyes are green”
“oh, are they?”
“So are you”. . . Jamie was cut of by the radio connected to the police station.
“I need back up. I Repeat, I need back, any one in the area”.
“Roger that, its Swanson. What's going on”.
“Ha Jamie, I'm pursuing a stolen BMW, driving on the West Highway”.
“Stay with the car, I'll be right there” Jamie said as his police car raced on to road with the sirens blaring.

The two police cars slid around the corner pursuing the stolen BMW, they were now pursuing the car down a rocky road. The car slid to a stop in front of abandoned factory. The robber hopped out of the car and ran into the factory, the two police cars stopped out the front of the factory. The police officers hopped out of the police cars and ran into the factory. There was gun fire, the police officer who was on Jamie’s right fell to the ground motionless. Jamie drew his gun and took cover. Fred dived behind a truck as more bullets whizzed pass him. Jamie sprinted and jumped over a bin and collided into the robber. Jamie punched him in the head, knocking him out. Jamie felt a sharp pushing in his back.
“Get on the ground”
“Who's that” said Jamie as he went down on his knees, thinking “Was Fred dead”
“No one” Said the voice as he hit Jamie with the handle of his gun.


Jamie woke up in a small room. He could hear a humming noise. A person a military uniform walked in.
“Get up officer, now” said the man. Jamie struggled to his feet then.
“Where am I” said Jamie.
“Your” the soldier was cut off as the room shook and a hole appeared in the wall and the soldier was sucked out of the room. Jamie was trying to resist the wind and trying to get to the door but some thing hit him in the chest, which sent him flying through the wall. Jamie looked at the item which had hit him. It was a parachute, he pulled the string and the parachute went out and slowed his falling. Jamie hit the ground. Officers ran and surrounded him.
“Its okay Jamie, Its Fred” said Fred how was with the group of officers. Jamie side. “He was safe Fred was safe he thought”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!