Racing Crash

I'm racing down my street going about 100th, I'm approaching the first corner, Bang! I go into a coma. When I wake up I'm in a hospital with 12 doctors around me.

My mum, dad and brother are all crying. "You've been in a coma for 2 days" one of the doctors said. There is something weird though I can't feel my legs and my head hurts a lot.

2 weeks later all the tube are detached from me. It's the first time I get to go out of the hospital. In need to stay in a wheel chair for the rest of my life.

A month has past since my crash, I'm back at school but I get bullied for being disabled. I want to kill my self I want to die I don't need to go through he'll every day.

I pray every day that I will walk again. One day when I woke up I felt different felt my legs! I got up to walk, I took about 3 steps then collapsed.

The next day I took 4 steps but this time my mum saw me and almost fainted. That day I went to the hospital and the doctor said my back is healing so the nerves can connect.

One year later I can walk, although I need a neck supporter I am back to normal. I also told mum about the bullying and I am going to a different school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!