Camping Nightmare

One hot morning there was a girl named Stella.
It was summer so she wanted to go overnight camping in the forest. She made an invitation for her friends so they can go too. Their names were Jenna, Luke, Sarah and Jessie. She made with lots of colours and drawings. It was really good. “This is pretty good” said Stella to herself. The invitation had taken her all night to do, but it was worth it.
She went to their houses and put the invitations in every mailbox. After a while everyone read the invitation Stella gave. They all went to Stella’s house and they all said yes. They were really excited. Stella and her friends packed their stuff up. Stella had two bags, same as Luke. Jessie had 3 bags.
Stella’s mum, Jasmine, was going to drive them to the forest and back to their house.
After an hour of driving they were finally at the forest. They built their tent. It was really hard. Then they built the camp fire. It got dark, they were all scared.
Then Stella shared a scary story with all of them. Jessie thought she saw something. Then
Stella got scared from what Jessie said. Then Luke thought he saw something too. Now Stella was really scared.
Stella went to her bag to get her green torch, but it was missing. She remembered that she forgot to put in her bag! She was really shocked. She just told her friends that she was tired and that she can’t share the story anymore, but Jessie can continue the story.
They saw three cute little bunnies. All of them were laughing at themselves. After that they went to their tent and slept.
The next day they had their breakfast. They packed their bags again. Then they went home.
Who knows what animal their going to see in their next camp?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!