A Dog's Life

Oh, he’s gone to school again, looks like another lonely day at home for me.
Anyway, let me tell you about myself - my name is Cash and I am a dog. I am big and strong.
My Boy’s name is J.J. He is ten and he always has to go to school, but I know he’d rather be home with me.
Sometimes J.J. and I go for a run down the road together, sometimes we bounce on the trampoline together, but my favourite time is when we are relaxing together, just hanging out on the couch. We are good mates.
I live here with my other dog friend Gypsy and three other cats live here too. I think I like two of those cats but the other is our worst enemy (all of us animals agree)
Oh there are lots of other animals around here too. There are two goats, a turtle, a rabbit, a guinea pig and a heap of birds. Sometimes I like to wander down to the neighbours house, just to see what they are doing and to check if they have any cat food laying around (I love cat food)
I also like going to the river, or to the beach for a swim. That’s always great fun!
Anyway, all this talking is wearing me out so I think I might curl up in my kennel and take a little snooze.
Then in no time at all my Boy will be home from school and we'll get straight into playing again.
I love my Boy J.J. and he loves me back!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!