James The New Kid At School

In the 1990s there was a school in Adelaide with a weird and mysterious student. His name was James. There were a couple of people who thought he was an alien. Is he?
James goes to school for the first time ever and is an A grade student. In his Maths test he got an A++, spelling he got 50/50 and he did the best timeline in History and also got full marks.
One of James’ friends thinks he is an alien but has the brain of a human or student in year 12. James said that his parents were keen on learning so he was doing a lot of spelling, learning about the past and math is his favourite subject. “I did most of the work when I was bored,” he told his friends.
About being an alien, James said that he was a human and when his parents were painting the house he had just finished his shower and the paint tin fell off the ladder and landed on top of him. The paint stained his skin so now he looks like an alien. That was why so many people have asked him if he was an alien.
James and his friend where playing chasey and James was like a monkey jumping from tree to tree; he was like a leopard sprinting across the outback chasing its prey; he was like a tuna swimming in the sea to get to the other side to escape the vicious bite of the predator chasing him and he was like an army commander training for his role jumping over the wall. But then the thing happened. He hit his head and was taken to hospital.
The doctors said that there was lots of damage to the head and that he needed an x-ray and when the doctors took the x-ray they saw that there was no brain, heart, lungs or liver! “He is an alien!” Said the doctor. James got up and started hitting the doctor and the nurse. He found the x-ray and set them alight so that nobody would know that he was an alien.
James went back to school straight away. His friend came up to him and asked him if he was ok. James said he was fine, he was just going to have an egg on his head.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!