Death Castle 2: The Death Train

As I ran from the castle a strange shadow flew past, I took no notice and grabbed some fruit on the way. "This tastes weird", I thought. I jumped onto a barbed wire fence that had a clear view of a mountain and climbed it. When I reached the top, I could see a railway made out of bacteria. I leaped as far as I could and was falling straight onto the bacteria. All of a sudden I could only see black. I got up and I was on a train. I went to ask the driver if he could give me directions but when I looked in the cabin, nobody was there. I turned around and saw the shadow. It was shaped into a demon with a scar across the top of its eyes and a hole through its stomach. I tried to punch it but then it teleported my arm and kept stretching it towards its face. BANG! It vanished. I took the train to out of space.
Death Castle 3: Devil powers on Rainbow Road coming soon!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!