Quick And Simple

He quickly glanced around, making sure he wasn't being watched. Quietly, he opened the envolope. what he pulled out drew his breath away. Quickly he put the package back. now, all he had to do was deliver it. His contact boarded a plane bound for Boivia in 3 hours. The journey to the airport wwas nerve-racking. Drive, make sure he wasn't being followed, drive, make sure he wasn't being followed. Finally he got to the airport, almost a nervous wreck. Driving around to the long term carpark, he looked back along the fenceline and saw what he had been avoiding the entire time. A police car, sirens blaring, and gaining on him fast. Quickly, he stuffed the package into his rucksack, adn ran for the hole he had prepared, slipping through as the police roared past. Arriving at the terminal fore escape, he slipped into the bathroom to change, emerging in a louis vitton suit. Casually walking past the window, he saw police everywhere by the fence. He scoffed, "ametuers". and then, he handed his package to his contact. "they're beautiful honey", said his smiling wife. After all, she always had a soft spot for roses.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!