The Woman

BANG! went the door. “Who is in here? I will get you get you!” Yelled Mabel.
Mr. Fox whispered in a scared voice, “Badger, is she going to get us?”
“I know you’re in here,” She called.
“Run!” Called a stinky rat.
Mabel was frustrated because she couldn’t see them, so she decided to set a trap at the door and then she disappeared into the darkness to find out what Bean was doing.
BANG! went the heavy ropes. “HAHA!”
“I’m trapped. Badger run! I know! I can get my pocket knife out of my pocket.”
“HMMM” said Mabel, “maybe they are going to play a trick on me or try to ESCAPE!"
After a few seconds, Mabel thought "Oh oh, I wonder if any-one is going to come and get that ratbag Foxy?"
“Ok,” said Mr Fox, this is the time. So he got his pocket knife and cut the heavy ropes and he ran for his life.
When Mr Fox escaped, he grabbed his kids and Mrs Fox out of the tunnel and headed underground.
When they all got back to their secret hole Mr Fox said, “PHEW! That’s over! Everyone, are you ok?”
“Yes,” replied Mr Fox’s family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!