Foxes In Danger

FOXES IN DANGER
DIG! Dig I know the’re in there! We’er in danger!’ screemed Mr.Fox. Then one of the foxes said ‘can we dig a hole they won’t know!’ So they started to dig for their lives.

The foxes are on the move’ mummbeld boggis. ‘I’m getting suspicious’ wispered Bean . ‘get a bomb bunce’ that will do the trick’! The farmer’s placed the bomb in the hole . ‘I smell that stinky fox.’ Said bean.

Meanwhile foxes where digging faster and faster. ‘ What are we going to do?
asked one of the foxes. Their mother and father could smell smoke . Big cloudy grey smoke. ‘dig dig dig ! shouted Mr.fox. It felt as if it took ten days.

2 days later the farmers took a breack . ‘sucks’ said Bean I give up.’ Inside the hole the foxes were exhausted. It was stressfull. They felt hot and tasted their own swet. They heared the farmers talking and chating. The foxes saw
Darkness.

Sudenly) they saw light and reached a forest. ‘they can’t find us here’ Mr.Fox said happily. What a lovely forest full of wild ducks and geese.’ He grinned slyly.
Back at the dark hole the farmers were digging and the foxes are resting and eating the best wild ducks ever found, better than bunces!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!