Easter

Easter

It’s truly a time of celebration, for the previous and the new generation.
There is Happiness through the nations, It is Observed in many locations.
There’s Fun and Exhilaration, when I put up the decoration.
I love going on vacation. To an all-new destination.

Here comes the Easter Bunny, when the weather isn’t sunny.
He isn’t paid any money, and everyone thinks he’s funny.
He also really likes honey, especially when it’s runny.

This day was Jesus’ resurrection, new life in the right direction.
Because of his affection, and because of his perfection.
We now have his protection.

Easter is this day, Forever it will stay. After you eat at the buffet, you always need to pay. When you’ve bought a flower bouquet and had some coffee at the café. You need to eat some sorbet and it will be OK!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!