Bad Magic 2

20,000 years ago in Australia there was a place called Wizard City, in Wizard City there was pixies and everything looked magical, There was also a wizard named Gus and his assistant called Mavis. Mavis is a witch. They both taught young wizards and witches in year4 at Wizard School and there was an Evil Wizard( no one knew Evil Wizards name)
One day, The Grand Wizard called a meeting with all the wizards." Something's telling me that Wizard City is being coursed by Evil Wizards magic and that someone is a spy. It might be some one we don't expect, it mi-mi-might even be m-m-me." said The Grand Wizard with nerve and sweat.
Twelve hours later, one young wizard sore a shadow and followed it to Evil Wizard's tower and sore through the top window Mavis talking to Evil Wizard and Mavis said." Everything's going so well master and no one suspects the spy to be me." "Excellent Mavis you're the best spy ever." said Evil Wizard with a dark voice. Then the young wizard went back and told The Grand Wizard in the morning. "Good morning Grand Wizard I think I found out the spy. I think it is Mavis! yelled one of the young wizards. "Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! It's Mavis! shouted The Grand Wizard. So The Grand Wizard tolled all the wizards to attack Evil Wizards tower. One hour later all the wizards, young and old attacked Evil Wizard's tower." Oh no everyone's attacking your tower what do we do!?" "Release the ghosts Mavis!" Evil Wizard shouted angrily. "Oh no, in coming ghosts, shoot them down! Yes we got in the tower, ha! You think along stair case will stop us, we can teleport." laughed Gus. BOOM! With a dash of smoke the wizards teleported to the top of the tower." Evil Wizard! yelled Gus." Gus, what a surprise to see you, have you come to defeat me? Well actually you cannot defeat Evil Wizard!" Yelled Evil Wizard. So all the wizards attacked him and with a mighty blow Evil Wizard's wound broke." Oh no my wound broke!" screamed Evil Wizard." Ha-ha we did it, now I'm going to turn you into an animal!" yelled Gus with joy and he did.
" Children I want to offer you these wizard badges, you all have past Wizard School." said Gus while he handed out the badges and everyone clapped." Oh thank you Gus, you're the best!" Celebrated the wizards.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!