George The Shape Shifter


Once there was a young boy named George. He was an ordinary boy on an excursion to a museum. He was looking for bones from a Sauropod. (A Sauropod was a gigantic, slow-moving, tiny headed, cow-like plant-eater from the late Jurassic period and the early cretaceous period. It was the biggest dinosaur to roam our huge earth. ) While he was looking for the bones for the Sauropod he found a miniature spider crawling on the wall, so he squashed it. After he squashed it he felt a strange, painful feeling on his arms and legs……..
George’s body was beginning to shrink!!!!!!! He slowly went through all the pain until it stopped. He looked at his body and he was a tiny spider with 8 legs. George said “NOW IM A SPIDER! HOW AM I GONNA GET BACK TO BEING A HUMAN!”.
George thought of him being a human again and he felt the same pain again, but this time he wasn’t shrinking, he was GROWING!
When the pain stopped George looked at his feet. He was human again! He was so relieved that he jumped up and down in joy and happiness. Then he said “if I think about something I have killed I shape-shift into it!” He had an amazing idea to go on an adventure. So he bought a mighty, strong steel sword and a set of shiny strong steel armour. He decided to leave at 3:30 AM and come home at 6:00 AM every day. So at 3:30 the next morning he set off with his mighty, strong steel sword, his set of shiny strong steel armour and a watch so he knew the time.
So he set off on his adventure and he saw a small butterfly on the ground so he squashed it, then he felt the same pain he felt at the museum yesterday and he shape-shifted into a butterfly. He then checked if he could fly, AND HE COULD! So he flew around and found some kind of house with bats everywhere around it.
He saw the door and went inside and he saw tombs all over the place so he looked inside of one. He opened one and he saw a skeleton with a bow and arrows inside and then the skeleton sat up and turned its head towards him. He got so frightened that he swung his sword and chopped off it head.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!