Candy Kingdom

Once in a deep dark forest there was a Secret Candy Kingdom and everybody ate candy. The houses were made out of ginger bread. The rocks were made out of gobstoppers. The town people ring the rich King and make an order. Then the rich King rings the candy factory and gets them to deliver the colourful candy to their house in an orange candy van. One day the King stopped making candy because he found out it is bad for the people. Three days later, the King dies of hunger.
The new King makes more candy and more candy factories and then more and more people came to the town. Builders had to make more houses for more people and the town turned into a city. There were humongous farms, awesome candy cars and cool supermarkets and there was also a Queen. There were schools for the kids, but there was one side of the city where the people couldn’t get candy and everybody was hungry. They couldn’t get candy because there was no phone lines.
A little kid left home at night, stole bags of candy from the candy factory and got in by a hole in the roof. The factory was guarded by candy guards and candy dogs. He nearly got caught but he bit the guards and got away. They called the police and he got the candy and ran to the other side of the city and gave candy to everybody. That kid got a bravery award and he became the Prime Minster of the city. Then he got married and had kids and had no time to do his job. Now there is an old grumpy Prime Minister.
One year later, he got fired because he was being to bossy. The King fired the Prime Minister and the other Prime Minister that had kids went back to his job. Then everybody was happy and they all had fun and it was all good. Now the town is a good and that side of the town is all happy and they put phone lines up so the people can ring the rich King.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!