Taken Apart From Life

I was starting to feel like I was being abandoned. My Mother and my Father asked me to stay where I was. I thought it was a surprise but then she told me to get out of the car and turn around; I started to get goose bumps running up my legs and then down my arms. I was then waiting for something to happen or a reply I thought to myself no I couldn't think at all. I suddenly heard a drifting sound of madness I turned around and I gasped and said no. I knew I couldn't do anything to get my family back but then that’s when my journey begun.
Straight away I sprinted to somewhere or someone. A couple of police men walked past and I said with tears rushing down my eyes “my mummy is gone.” The two blokes replied with laughter. I ran away with even more tears slowly falling down my face. By then I started to feel hungry I was searching the bins and the nearby houses asking for food they ignored me everyone ignored me. I was in an alley eating a greasy rotten apple that had a bite mark the size of a rat’s mouth. A crowd of teenagers walked past and slowly walked towards me I was up against the wall and they started to call me names I had not even heard of like rotten ratbag and other names.
The next day I started to steal food from local shops, I was next to a swamp down the road from the alley way I started eating like a pig, I didn’t even let a crumb touch the ground. The shop owner came rushing down the hill I started running, the man grabbed me and shouted “give me back the food I’m telling the police”. I threw a punch aiming strait at his face I then walked away with a big shock on my face. The days gone past have been a big experience and a big journey by then I thought I had a chance of finding my family but now I have failed my journey and could go no longer the only solution was “it is no I can’t think any more no I got it” If I tell my story they could think I am a poor little child that have been abandoned by his family.
I spread the word to all I could see, I had all the respect I had. No longer have I been living in the streets, I got sponsors that were around the world Canada. America everywhere I had tears of joy I was amazed how far the word was spread. I nearly forgot that I had a family and that’s when I figured out no matter what, everyone is my family! About ten years later I had a job as a teacher and own a big house by myself, all I have been through all my life I still cannot find my family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!