Get Two Sleep Now

At twelve in the night the bad guys will strike I need to get to sleep so that I can fight them it is eleven in the night they will strike in one hour my teeth are chattering how will I get two sleep so that I can fight the bad guys WA WAWA the baby is crying I am getting a headache the baby stopped crying ONO I slowly started to get to go to sleep the bad guys are coming for me I have no weapon wait a minute this is a dream but if they do win it will come true so for now if I think of some weapons I will get them HOYYA I kicked one of the men in black in the stomach fife more men came up behind me two of them grabbed my legs BANG my chest slams onto the ground the other three dragged me by my arms AHAH AHA GET ME NOW suddenly four dark shadows appear is that mum no it can’t be it is and dad and my two sisters yes it is mum puts her finger over her lips as if to as if to say ssshhhh they punched and chopped thru all the men BEN MUM yelled I was so worried about you said Ben said to mum how did you get here we were just at sleep at the same time why did you come because you are my son ben.
By Elise

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!