Easter Holidays

Easter Holidays
54321bang! “It’s Easter time, we can play games’’ said Jack. ‘’Look at that stunning blue sky, isn’t it lovey and blue’’? ’’It’s really magnificent when it’s hot.’’ Let’s play a game ‘’said Paul. “What game?” said Lucas. “The best game in the world” yelled Paul with his boomer voice. What is it? Tiggy “yay ‘’ said Lucas. Oh Oliver! So have you decided to join in? “Yes tiggy is the best game in the world” Oliver shouted with excitement. Ok let’s get started!
‘’Oh no the game has started we better run’’ yelled Lucas. ‘’I got tagged’’ whispered Jack. We better run boomed Lucas. Let’s run, he is after us! Duck! Quickly behind that tree. Paul was spying on Lucas and then Lucas jumped out in front of Paul and tagged him! Now that Lucas tagged Paul, Paul hid again and jumped out and tagged Robert.
Oh hello who are you? My name is Byron. Do you want to play with us? asked Jack kindly. “For sure” said Byron. Ok your it then Byron! So Byron hid in the caravan counting while everyone hid. As Oliver was hiding behind the caravan thinking he wouldn’t get tagged, Byron snuck around the back of the shiny caravan and jumped out and tagged Oliver!
“Oh no! What was that I just felt on my head?” asked Paul. This stunning sky has gone from blue to green. We all know what this means! HAIL! Quick everyone yelled lets get our umbrellas and play in the rain. Lets keep playing tiggy in the rain.
Your it, said Byron to Oliver and they all quickly ran and hid. Paul went and hid next to the very dirty dam. He was not allowed to go near the dam as his parents were worried in case he fell into that dirty yucky dam. Then Byron hid behind a tree and jumped out scaring Paul. Paul fell into the dam water! Swimming to save himself from drowning, Paul was so scared. He felt like fainting. Feeling very scared for Paul, Byron went and got Paul’s mum and dad. His mum and dad went flying down into the dam. They pulled Paul out and dried him off. This was very bad. Once they all gathered up to say sorry to Paul, they all realised a very important lesson was learnt.
As the beautiful sun rose up into the sky, all the kids started waking up. One by one they all came out of their vans. Jack saw Paul and quickly ran up to him to make sure he was ok. Paul looked at him with a funny face and wasn’t sure what was going on. Jack soon realised that all this was a dream! He was so glad that all that was a dream. What he also was glad about was the enormous basket of Easter eggs! The Easter Bunny has come!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!