A Boy With No Imagination

We are all children with no imagination, as we grow older our imaginations become dull and we can’t understand children, although imagine if you were a child, every writing class flunked except if it was nonfiction, unable to understand the concepts of make belief and cannot fulfil your wishes to become an actor, nether lone having no dreams. Here is the story of my child…
It was dark night, no moon raiding the sky as it usually did, and he crept down the creaking staircase believing that I was asleep but I was actually behind him. I believing he was off to a party but not everything went off to plan. He was planning to have a one on one adventure with a ferocious, deadly snake to get a score that is acceptable for his school grade.
Watching him walk out the door was a harassing moment and I could not help but follow knowing what teenage parties are like but instead of going towards town, he faced towards the bush. Placing one foot in front of the other as if in a lot of fear I could not help but follow, I found it quite distressing to tell my brain to do the wrong thing but it was for my child’s safety.
When facing the snake that he found after several hours searching had a complete melt down, the snakes fangs were floating everywhere, from one place to another, unseeable but piercing the young boys skin the marks, made him pass out and all he can remember is waking up in hospital the next morning.
Now he is concerned about what he does, feared about things as simple as paper cuts and his fiction story was a massive success well sort of but I guess a child needs its imagination. Fantasy is better than reality for a child but as you grow older, taller and stronger, other things fill your mind. Here is the fiction report.
A Fiction Story by Stewart Allan
I walked in the bush; I was bitten by a deadly snake and woke up in hospital after having the anti-venom.
THE END
Let us just say I was expecting another F for him that year and DO NOT PASS THIS ON, I could be in big trouble. He is too optimistic, just saying.
A child with no imagination is no child at all, though if given a book thanks to J.K Rowling his imagination has increased and has achieved high grades using realistic things, giving them a twist and change all purposes.
See you next time ?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!